Thursday, June 1, 2017

FREE LANGUAGE ARTS LESSON - “Handwriting practice - middle/high school”

by Mad Eye Moody Productions
6th - 12th Grade


As a middle school and high school teacher, I was often appalled at the quality (or lack thereof) of handwriting my students display. I pride myself at being fairly good at deciphering even the most illegible handwriting, but sometimes even I couldn't figure out what it said. For those students, I mandated that they turn in one of these sheets per week until their overall handwriting becomes legible. 

• This product has THREE different fonts to choose from. Two of them are actual handwriting fonts that I created myself.

This is NOT for elementary teachers working on basic handwriting skills, it is for secondary teachers (6-12) who have one or two students with terrible handwriting that need a quick and easy way to help their students improve their penmanship. I used it for over 5 years and it does help.

This is a 4-page .pdf file and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.

If you decide to download, please leave a comment about this product. Thank you for your business and feedback!

Here are some other writing resources you may find useful:

Expository and Persuasive Essay Writing Workshop

How to write a basic thesis statement

Sample Outline for a Research Paper

Writing rubrics

Writing practice - Color coded essay




Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment