FREE SOCIAL STUDIES LESSON - “Review World Map Skills and Basic Geography”
by TeachKidLearn 3rd - 5th Grade
Learn location of countries around the globe with printable world map. This pack of World map consists of different continents:
- Map of Asia
- Map of Europe
- Map of USA
- Maps of Central America, North America and South America
- World Map
Each map comes with labeled countries and/or states except World Map.
You can create a world atlas and use them to teach kids.
1. Explain the world is divided into continents.
2. Focus on one continent at a time.
3. Identify some countries familiar to them. Find out where the countries are located on the map. They can color the countries with different color for ease of identification on the map.
4. Research on information about each identified countries such as weather, population and language. Include brief history and geography about the countries.
5. Test out the kids by getting them to identify the location of countries using a blank map.
6. You may want to cut the printed colored copy of map into pieces. Use it as jigsaw puzzle game.
Level: Grade 3, Grade 4
Kindly rate after download.
If you like this product, please "like", "pin" and "G+" it too!