Monday, August 7, 2017

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Reading and Math Charts for Data Walls and Student Data Folders”

by SPED Creations by Mariea Drain
1st - 12th Grade


I created these charts to track weekly assessments for my students in reading and math for each quarter. I also use these charts for my data walls in the classroom and in the hallway. It is a real time saver since there is a chart for each quarter on one page. I hope you enjoy this product.

Please leave feedback at my store after you have downloaded this free product.

Follow My Store!!
Follow my store to receive notifications for new products (free and paid) and store discounts. Click the star or the “follow me” by my logo at the top or right side of the page.



Check out some of my math and reading products:

Literary Devices

Mixed Review Task Cards for Literacy Centers

Characters and Setting Task Cards

Reference Materials and Parts of a Book (Task Cards, Worksheets, and Assessments)

Math Task Cards Super Bundle

Place Value with Whole Numbers and Decimals

Practice with Number Sentences

Literacy Bundle #1




Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment