Saturday, September 2, 2017

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Goal Setting in Primary Grades”

by Curriculum Craze
1st - 3rd Grade


I believe that setting goals is an excellent way to help students “own” their learning. Over the years, I have used goal-setting with my primary students and found it to be beneficial and well worth the time it takes. I’d like to share how I set this up and managed it throughout the year. From lots of trial and error, I have fine-tuned the process I used. I hope you find it useful with your own students.


Copyright © 2013 Amy Grout
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. 
Not for public display.





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment