Sunday, February 3, 2019

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Fonts - Personal Use Lifetime License”

by Barnett's School House
Pre-Kindergarten - 12th Grade


I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS FONT PACK!! I'm excited to say THAT ALL of my new creations, Oh So fonts and many more to come are available for individual download. As of today, there are thirty fonts included in this download. This will be updated as the days go by and continue to grow as I create more fonts for the pack. Please keep in mind this is a Commercial Use download. 

The fonts are True Type files (.ttf) font file format. All fonts are in a zip file in addition to the Terms of Use, a credit image, an All-Fonts-At-A-Glance document. Once downloaded, all you have to do is copy them into your computer's Fonts folder (found in the Control Panel on a PC and in the Font Book within Applications on a Mac.). OR you can click on the font of your choice and click install font. Please note that whichever program you are using, you will need to close it completely out and reopen it in order to see your new fonts in that program. 

Terms of Use for my fonts: You may use Oh So Fonts for Commercial Use or classroom use only as long as you credit back to my store. You may also use Oh So Fonts in your free items on TpT if you give me credit and a link to my font page at (www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Barnetts-School-House) on your credit page. Please do not give away my fonts as is, or include them as raw .ttf files in one of your product bundles. Please do not share or email my font files, but direct your font loving friends to this page where they can download them for themselves. 

As always, please ask any and all questions!! Thanks for stopping by!

*****************************************************************************
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW the Barnett's School House BLOG!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
FOLLOW me on Facebook!

Barnett's School House





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment