Saturday, April 13, 2019

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Bring Your Own Device Policy for Elementary Students (Parents sign and return!)”

by Beyond Traditional Math
1st - 12th Grade


Our district has a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy for all grade levels. I was excited to try it out with third grade (especially in math), so I created this policy. I will say that it was a HUGE success! The policy was co-created by me and my students, so there was tons of student input into it as well. 

This document is a Microsoft Word Document so that you can edit it to your liking. If you have any problems with the download, please contact me right away and I'll get it to you another way.





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment