Saturday, February 8, 2020

FREE MISC. LESSON - “School Supply Labels”

by Under One Roof
Kindergarten - 5th Grade


I have created a cute set of supply labels for typical things you night have in your classroom or home. I included on blank sheet so you can add your own items that I have not included. I hope you enjoy this little freebie. Please leave feedback on my products. You can earn points for every purchase you make to spend on future items.

If you like this, please check out some of my other products.

Owl Moon
Frog and Toad All Year
Graphic Organizers for Language Arts: Fall Themed
Pumpkin CVC Word Families File Folder Game
CVC Spelling Cards - A Language Arts Activity




Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment