Monday, June 4, 2018

FREE LANGUAGE ARTS LESSON - “Writing A How To Book *How To Make A Sundae* FREE SAMPLER”

by Jennifer Drake
Pre-Kindergarten - 1st Grade


How To Writing
Writers Workshop
How To
Sundae
Ice Cream
Summer
Sequencing

This is a FREE SAMPLER of my 'how to' writing packs. It includes one of the three versions I include in my full packs. Enjoy this sampler and if you like it, be sure to check out my other 'how to' packs!

****Here is the BUNDLE of all of my 'how to' packs. It currently includes the following 8 packs:
*How To Care For Your Teeth
*How To Build A Snowman
*How To Make A Valentine
*How To Make A Pizza
*How To Make a Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
*How To Make A Cake
*How To Grow A Flower
*How To Dye An Egg


Each pack in the bundle has 3 different versions and different levels of support provided so that all of your students will be successful 'how to' writers working at their independent and comfort level!

Use any time of the year as part of a ‘How To’ writing unit of study or practicing sequencing!

Aligns With and Supports CCLS W.K.1,2,3,5 

Differentiate for all writers with the leveled support that is provided 

July 2nd ONLY...Find more freebies and samplers by clicking HERE!

Need more 'How To' or writing resources? Visit My TpT Store!

I add new products and freebies all the time! Consider following me for email notification of future product and freebie uploads! 'Like' me on Facebook for exclusive fan freebies, games, giveaways and more! Be sure to visit My Blog to see my products in action as well as other free goodies!

Happy How To Writing Fun!





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment