Tuesday, September 8, 2020

FREE LANGUAGE ARTS LESSON - “Fall Ten Frames and Activities”

by Penley's Pointe Educational Resources
Pre-Kindergarten - 1st Grade


Do you need a fun, fall activity for centers, early finishers, small group, or just extra practice? These Ten Frame cards are just the thing! Just add some mini erasers, pom poms, or candies and have students fill in the ten frames to make ten! Then, have students write the addition problem under each ten frame. I have also included two activity sheets to make 10!
I suggest printing the ten frame cards onto cardstock and laminating for sturdiness and so that students can record the addition problem with dry erase markers. Before I laminate, I like to make a mark or place a small sticker on the back of the card for the correct answer. This will make the cards self-correcting!
Other products you may be interested in:
Emergency Sub Plans:
Please consider following my store for freebies and more quality products in the future! Also, I love hearing back from my customers through reviews! Not only do you earn credits toward future purchases, it helps me to improve upon my work!
Also, find me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook!!




Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
https://thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.net/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs-marketing-cooperative-one-year-membership/
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment