Monday, April 25, 2016

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Let's Make a Sandwich! A FREE Life Skills Activity!”

by Simply Special Ed
Pre-Kindergarten - 12th Grade


This FREE Let's Make a Sandwich Freebie includes visuals for students to fill sandwich orders with felt food, play food, or food pictures.

Students use the visual to fill the order, this is a perfect addition to your life skills centers, task boxes and more.

This is how I use this center in my classroom:
Let's Make a Sandwich Life Skills Lesson


Check out my blog post to see how I implement other life skills centers in my classroom!
Life Skills Centers in my Classroom

Follow me on FACEBOOK to get the latest updates, sales, deals, freebies and more!
______________________________________________________
If you like this product, check out more Life Skills Resources: 
Money Task Boxes
Dollar Up Diner 2
Dolch Sight Words Flip Cards
Brigance Safety Words Flip Cards
Grocery Words Bundle



Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment