Monday, November 6, 2017

FREE MATH LESSON - “FREEBIE Telling Time to 5 Minutes Set 2”

by Teaching Second Grade
1st - 2nd Grade


Telling Time
SET 2
Math Center
to 5 minutes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would REALLY appreciate your feedback. This encourages me to list more FREEBIES:)

I really hope that you enjoy this FREEBIE! Click below to check out all of my other EASY PREP MATH CENTERS!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this EASY PREP MATH CENTER, please check out my other math centers. There are too many to list, so I am including a link to take you to that page in my store.
EASY PREP MATH CENTERS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, check out my EASY PREP ELA CENTERS by clicking below:
EASY PREP ELA CENTERS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TELLING TIME (to 5 minutes) ~ Directions: Choose a task card. Write the time in the corresponding box.

*This center comes with a recording sheet and an answer sheet.





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment