Friday, November 17, 2017

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Free Puzzle Templates Clip Art”

by Efrat Fass
Pre-Kindergarten - 12th Grade


Free puzzle templates clip art for teachers for variety of use.
Included 12 high resolution designs of 2 connected puzzle pieces in b&w and color.
In .PNG and PDF file.

More puzzle templates are available in my shop:
3d puzzle row templates
Puzzle templates
Free puzzle game templates
Puzzle game templates
puzzle boards templates
Puzzle boards game templates


Terms of use:
Content can be downloaded and printed for your own personal and commercial use. If you choose to use this product commercially, simply give credit back to Efrat Fass and provide a link back to my TpT shop.

*Feedback and Followers*
Click the GREEN ★ to follow my store and get notifications of new products and freebies! Receive credit toward future TpT purchases by reviewing this product. If you like this product, please leave a review on the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT.

visit me on Pinterest

If you have any suggestions/constructive criticism, please contact me! 

Thank you for being interested in my Product!
Hope to see you again!
Efrat





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment