Sunday, March 24, 2024

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Clip Art Newsletter Freebie”

by Smita Keisser
Pre-Kindergarten - 12th Grade




March 2022 Art Clickable Digital Monthly Newsletter

It’s all about my Shops, Designs, Lessons, Coloring Pages, Bookmarks, Clip Arts and Graphics

**I have put this on hold for now. Will be back in the new year!

You receive:

  • One page PDF

Highlights:

  • A fun way to show off my work, some pics are clickable which takes you to that product.
  • Behind the scenes, what made me create that clip art, lessons and so much more!
  • Newsletter is freefollow me every month to see what my inspirations, drawings, paintings, watercolors and digital creations are.
  • Please note: My newsletter cannot be resold, reused in anyway.

Any clip art ideas you would like to see, I do take requests, please let me know in the Q&A section of TPT.

Would love to know how you have used my Clip Arts in your lessons, let me know in comments section of TPT.

  • Earn TPT Credits when you leave feedback.

Follow me on

· Spoonflower (under Reno)

My Website: smitakeisser.com

Happy Feedback Appreciated! ©2022 Smita Keisser


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Clip-Art-Newsletter-Freebie-6360174





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
https://thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.net/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs-marketing-cooperative-one-year-membership/
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!