Tuesday, November 29, 2016

FREE MISC. LESSON - “FREE - Holiday Craftivity - Snowman”

by JWDesigns
Pre-Kindergarten - 2nd Grade


FREE Snowman Craftivity - Holiday fun for Pre-K and Kindergarten - Christmas / Winter themed

Here’s a great snowman activity, that can be used in three different ways, to best suit the needs of your classroom or homeschool. You can use it as a cut and paste activity, as a coloring/craft activity, or laminate and use it as a snowman building and following directions activity. Included is an adorable snowman activity sheet, different accessories to dress him in, carrot noses, coal mouths and buttons for his belly.

I hope you and your kiddos enjoy this freebie!

***********************************************************
CUSTOMER TIPS:

How to get discounts on future TPT purchases:


Did you know that TPT gives you credit towards future purchases every time you leave feedback on a product you've already purchased? It's really easy to do:

• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I always look forward to seeing how you feel about my products!

If you find an error or have a suggestion for improvement PLEASE email me first at JustWonderfulDesigns@gmail.com, or post your comments to my Question and Answer section before leaving it on feedback. Customer satisfaction and accuracy are very important to me. I am always happy to make corrections and/or improvements based off of customers input. I am quick to respond to your concerns and I would really appreciate the opportunity to make things right before you leave your rating.

Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:

• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.

In addition to receiving notices, as an added bonus to my followers, I send out periodic Follower Freebies, only available to those who are following my store.

***********************************************************

This is my original work and is subject to copyright. Full terms of use and copyright information are included in the paid download.

Copyright © 2014 Jean Wilson / JWDesigns
Copyright.com Registered and Protected



Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment