Thursday, September 21, 2017

FREE MATH LESSON - “{Freebie} Spider Graphing”

by My Happy Place
Pre-Kindergarten - 1st Grade


Enjoy this spider graphing freebie to go along with your spider and/or Halloween activities! I have included a graph title and labels (in color and black and white) as well as picture cards for you to print for your students. In addition, I have included a writing page to go along with the graph.

Enjoy!

For more spider fun and learning, check out my Spiders unit here.

Please follow me by clicking on the green star. Followers are the first to know about new products and freebies! I appreciate you taking the time to look through my store!

Thanks for shopping,
Susan Jennings
(My Happy Place)





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment