Saturday, December 2, 2017

FREE LANGUAGE ARTS LESSON - “Stretching Sentences-Creating Descriptive, Longer Sentences”

by English Oh My
4th - 8th Grade


Teaching our students to lengthen their sentences can be quite tricky, and many of our students continue to write bland, simple sentences. I created this activity for my 6th grade writing students, but it can work with any middle school grade!

This activity includes not only the activity, but it also includes the Smart Board notes! The activity asks the students to use the 5 W’s technique to lengthen their sentences, and the activity scaffolds away from the brainstorming boxes.

I know you will enjoy this activity, and my students have a ball writing funny, humorous sentences!

Enjoy, and be sure to leave me FEEDBACK!





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment