Saturday, May 5, 2018

FREE LANGUAGE ARTS LESSON - “Close Reading Passage Freebie”

by Sailing into Second
1st - 5th Grade


This no prep non-fiction reading passage is perfect for your literacy lessons! It can be used for reading comprehension, fluency practice, reading assessments, academic vocabulary practice, homework, close reads, and more! 

Each non-fiction reading passage includes an engaging topic and comprehension questions that assess student learning in multiple ways. This is perfect for a close read or text based evidence practice!

Check out the full product HERE!

Check out the money saving BUNDLE HERE!

Connect with me!
Click the star at the top of this page to be notified when I post new teaching resources!
Like my FACEBOOK 
Pin with me on PINTEREST
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Head to my WEBSITE
for tips and freebies!





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment