Thursday, June 27, 2019

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Alphabet Bunting Upper Case”

by Diamond Mom
Pre-Kindergarten - 12th Grade


This is my first attempt at clipart. It is a set of upper case alphabet bunting. Each letter is a png and 300 dpi and can be resized to create large or small buntings. 

Thank you for downloading this set of clipart. I hope you enjoy using it. I would love some feedback if you like what you see. I am hoping that this will be the first of many clipart products.

You may use this clipart for personal or commercial use as long as credit is provided by including the link to my store, or my blog button with a link to my blog.

You may use the clipart to enhance personal, educational, or commercial items, but you may not claim them as your own or sell them as is. The digital files are intended for the original purchaser for individual use. Please refer others to my store if they are interested in obtaining their own copy. 

Thank you for respecting my time and work.

Charlene/Diamond Mom 

Here are some of my other Classroom Decor and Back to School products.
Alphabet Bunting Lower Case
Color Posters
Crayon Colors
Lining Up Tips
Back to School Bundle

Thank You for your purchase of this product. I hope you find it helpful. 

Charlene/Diamond Mom
Diamond Mom's Treasury
My TPT Store
Facebook
Pinterest
charlene.sequeira2@gmail.com


This product is for single use in one classroom. If you wish to share, please purchase multiple licenses or direct others to purchase their own copies at my store.

Don't Miss Out:

Leave feedback on this item to earn credit toward future TpT purchases!
I value your feedback greatly! It gives me the information I need to continue creating high-quality products for your classroom!

Be the first to know about my new products and freebies!
Look for the green star near my store name and click it to become a follower.
You will receive customized e-mail updates about my store!






Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment