Wednesday, July 21, 2021

FREE LANGUAGE ARTS LESSON - “Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions Freebie DIGITAL AND PRINTABLE”

by I Love 1st Grade by Cecelia Magro
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade


My I am Reading reading comprehension passages and questions are some of my best sellers. Check out what you will get when you buy one of these resources.

In this freebie you will get two fiction and one nonfiction leveled text passage along with comprehension questions. The passages are availabe in printable and digital options. You will receive the directions for Google Classroom upon download.

I am Reading Resources:

I am Reading! 1st Grade

I am Reading! 2nd Grade

I am Reading, Too! 1st Grade

I am Reading, Too! 2nd Grade

I am Reading! 1st Grade #3

I am Reading! 1st Grade #4

I am Reading! 1st Grade #5

I am Reading! 1st Grade #6

I am Reading #3 Second Grade

I am Reading #4 Second Grade

I am Reading #5 Second Grade

Click here to follow me and find out about updates, freebies, and new resources!

Copyright ©Cecelia Magro

All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.

Follow me!

INSTAGRAM

BLOG

FACEBOOK

PINTEREST


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Comprehension-Passages-and-Questions-Freebie-DIGITAL-AND-PRINTABLE-1869258




Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
https://thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.net/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs-marketing-cooperative-one-year-membership/
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment