Friday, September 10, 2021

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Free Arrows, Check Marks Clip Art, Stain Glass Design”

by Smita Keisser
Pre-Kindergarten - 12th Grade


Arrows, Check Marks in Stain Glass Colors Clip Art

There are 8 Stain Glass Designs of Arrows and Check Marks.

· Please NoteFreebies are excellent to have in your Clip Art Collection.

· It still takes time and effort to create Clip Art. So, Freebies are my Thank you.

· Enjoy them and My TOU (Terms of Use) still apply to Freebies.

Thank you for your interest in my Designs.

Updated Standard TOU *Now you can do so much more License*

My Clip Arts are high quality PNG files with transparent backgrounds and 300 DPI for optimum quality.

I start drawing either traditional or digital, some tweaking, coloring and vectoring.

My inspiration comes from many places, my small country home, family pet bird Charlie, outside my window and Pinterest for sure.

· Included in this zip file:

My Logo button for giving credit + Clip Art

Terms of Use: Updated *Now you can do so much more License*

1. Secure my artwork.

2. Credit/Link my shop.

Please note: Do not redistribute/sell any of my designs as a stand-alone product. My designs must be incorporated as a design element, part of your overall project/lesson/art.

Any ideas of Clip Arts you would like to see please let me know in the comments section of TPT.

Would love to know how you have used any of my Clip Art Designs in the Comments section of TPT.

Earn TPT Credits when you leave feedback.

Follow me on TPT, Pinterest, Etsy,

My Website: smitakeisser.com

Happy Teaching! Happy Feedback!

©Smita Keisser


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Free-Arrows-Check-Marks-Clip-Art-Stain-Glass-Design-4248263




Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
https://thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.net/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs-marketing-cooperative-one-year-membership/
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment