Saturday, November 13, 2021

FREE MISC. LESSON - “I Wish My Teacher Knew No-Prep Lesson”

by Whimsy in School Counseling
3rd - 12th Grade


Building a trauma informed classroom isn't something we're always trained for. Often, teachers don't have the same insight into student needs as school counselors (or the students themselves). This no-prep lesson builds on the "I wish my teacher knew..." fad to include passive reinforcement of letter writing skills, because there's always room for common core standards in school counseling interventions.

This download includes everything you will need to pilot an "I wish my teacher knew..." activity in your school or classroom. Be prepared to be amazed, heartbroken, mildly offended, astonished, and humbled, by the plethora of feedback you'll receive from scholars.

This is a forever freebie. It is meant to be helpful, not to profit from the "I wish my teacher knew..." phenomenon.

***************************************************************************

Looking for more office bling? Check out these free, psychoeducational School Counseling Confidentiality Posters!

***************************************************************************

Want to make your hard earned money go further? Remember to leave feedback for paid products to earn TPT Credits!

***************************************************************************

Follow Whimsy in School Counseling on Facebook for a little social emotional serendipity to liven up your day. :)

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/I-Wish-My-Teacher-Knew-No-Prep-Lesson-2772744





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
https://thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.net/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs-marketing-cooperative-one-year-membership/
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment