Thursday, November 24, 2022

FREE LANGUAGE ARTS LESSON - “Workshop 3 Day Mini Lesson Plan Template”

by Engage and Inspire
Pre-Kindergarten - 8th Grade


This has been my favorite way to plan my Lucy Calkins Reading and Writing Workshop Minilessons!

It has helped me to keep my lessons truly "mini" in length. Before planning this way I could easily spend 25+ min on a mini lesson that was intended to be 10-15 min!

Now I put only the essential information and it reminds me what I should be doing at a glance. Save yourself stress and paper by planning using these templates.

SIX MINI LESSONS FIT FRONT AND BACK ON ONE SHEET! Your plans for an entire unit of study (without additional resources) can be condensed into just 6-7 pages! :)

Template incudes space for:

  • Preparation/Materials
  • Connection
  • Teaching Point (TP)
  • Teaching
  • Active Engagement
  • Link
  • Mid-workshop Teaching Point (MTP)
  • Share
  • Partner Time (PT) - [for grades K-2]

If you do not have power point:

CLICK HERE FOR GOOGLE DRIVE VERSION

Check out my other Lucy Calkins resources!

Baby Literary Essay Writing

Building Good Reading Habits

Up the Ladder Informational Writing

Series Book Clubs

Lucy Calkins Conference Notes & Feedback


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Workshop-3-Day-Mini-Lesson-Plan-Template-5086159





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
https://thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.net/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs-marketing-cooperative-one-year-membership/
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!