Saturday, August 5, 2023

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Classroom Decor and More!!”

by Sparkle in Second - Jamie Paino
Pre-Kindergarten - 5th Grade


Are you looking to revamp your boring & old classroom decor? Do you want to have the hippest and cutest classroom in the school? (I know I do!) That's why I've created a ton of darling new stuff to put in my classroom! I've simply fallen in love with the black, white, pink, and aqua combination along with chevron and polka dots! So, in this bundle you will be receiving many items that I've created for my classroom but decided they were way too cute not to share!

Included you will find:
*Alphabet Cards (I made these to use as Word Wall letter labels but they can be used for just about anything)
*Guided Reading Book Bin Cards/Labels
*Mentor Text Page
*Classroom Helper Chart & Cards
*Group Cards/Table Cards
*Word Wall Label
*Sharp & Dull Pencil Cup Labels
*Teacher Binder Pages
*Name Plates (These can be used to label anything)

*48 pages of ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE PRODUCTS*

Please check out some of my other products!
Biography Template

All About Book PacketSkip Counting by 5s, 10s, and 100sFoldables and Interactive Notebook MEGA PACKPlace Value Packet

Word Study Foldables

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Decor-and-More-1361521




Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
https://thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.net/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs-marketing-cooperative-one-year-membership/
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!