Friday, December 30, 2016

FREE MATH LESSON - “Math Station FREEBIE”

by Southern Fried Teachin
4th - 6th Grade


FREEBIE No Prep Math Station for 4th, 5th, and 6th grades for your place value unit; Sample station from my Math Stations

Looking for math stations to supplement your math classroom? Looking for stations that are all ready-to-go? Looking for stations in which all you have to do are print and copy? Look no further!

This is a freebie from my Math Stations which means I will be adding more math stations as I create them. 

Grab this bundle now! As the bundle grows, so will the price!

Each station activity has the objective, materials needed, and easy to follow directions.

I have also included the Table of Contents and a description of how I use Math Stations in my classroom.

This bundle of math stations has 72 ready-to-go stations from throughout the math curriculum
The topics included are:
~ Place Value
~ Math Facts
~ Addition and Subtraction
~ Multiplication and Division
~ Estimation
~ Factors and Multiples
~ Fractions and Decimals
~ Measurement
~ Geometry
~ Problem Solving

I created these math stations based on what my students have struggled with in the past couple of years. You can mix and match the stations, choosing the ones according to your students' needs.

Also included in this packet are:
~ My station rotations
~ My station groups

Many of these stations work great with my Fun Ready-To-Go Game Boards.

Also, check out some of my Scoot games, which are great for stations:
Multiplication (2x2 digits) Scoot
Place Value (expanded form through billions) Scoot
Place Value (word form decimals ) Scoot
Subtraction (3 digit numbers) Scoot

Do you teach 4th or 5th grade math and want even more math products while saving a lot money? Then check out my 4th & 5th grade Math Mega Bundle and save over 25%!

I have also included the Table of Contents and a description of how I use Math Stations in my classroom.

Please click on the links to view additional products in my store:

Army Math {1st grade}

State Fair Photos

Inherited Traits and Learned Behaviors {Science} Scoot

Science Choice Boards

Mixtures and Solutions {Science} Scoot

Place Value Puzzle Scramble - decimals word form through thousandths

Earth Science Scoot Bundle

Critical Thinking Stems Bundle - Star Wars theme

Please visit my blog at Southern Fried Teachin’ for more ideas, photos, and freebies!

I ❤ Followers!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the red “Follow Me” star on Southern Fried Teachin'

Enjoy and happy teaching!
Angela





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment