Friday, December 16, 2016

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Long Vowel Clip Art Sample Freebie”

by Gramma Elliott - Clip Art
Pre-Kindergarten - 12th Grade


This package includes 10 clips representing long vowel sounds with transparent backgrounds in .PNG format, 300 DPI, color and black line. More long vowel clip art is available in my store. I hope you enjoy my clip art.

Click here for a FREE BLACK LINE SAMPLE of long vowel clip art. 

My other packages of Long Vowel clip art is modestly priced:

Long A words click here. 

Long E words click here. 

Long i words click here. 

Long O words click here. 

Long U words click here. 

You are welcome to use my clip art for educational purposes in your home or classroom, or to make products to sell to teachers and parents. If you use my products to make materials for paid or free please give me credit and/or link to my TPT store. I would love to hear or see what kinds of materials you make with my clip art, although that is not required. You may not sell any of my clip art “as is”. Please make your products and sell them in a “flattened” form, such as a secured .pdf file.

Beverly Elliott - Gramma Elliott - Clip Art 2015

If you have questions or suggestions you may reach me at
GrammaElliottCreations@gmail.com





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment