Sunday, January 28, 2018

FREE LANGUAGE ARTS LESSON - “A Free Sample From, If You Give A Sub A Plan: If You Give A Pig A Pancake Uni”

by Irene Hines
1st - 3rd Grade


This is a FREE SAMPLE from my unit ~ If You Give A Sub A Plan: If You Give A Pig A Pancake Unit

The entire unit can be downloaded at my store here: 

If You Give A Sub A Plan: If You Give A Pig A Pancake Unit

If You Give A Sub A Plan: If You Give A Pig A Pancake Unit ~ 100+ pages of ideas, discussion questions, activities, graphic organizers, and printables that correlate with the book "If You Give A Pig A Pancake" by Laura Numeroff.

*Perfect For Emergency Substitute Lesson Plans ~ Reading, Writing, Math, Science and Social Studies All In One Unit!*

This unit has activities for all areas of learning that are “Sub Tub” friendly. It can be used as substitute plans for just one day or as a week long unit, depending on your preferences. The contents are flexible to meet the individual needs of your classroom. Whether you want just a few days of fun or literature activities for a week of school, this unit will work for you.

I created a variety of foldables and activities to differentiate for each teacher’s wishes. Also included are a large variety of graphic organizers and printables for individual, group and whole class lessons. This variety is not meant as redundancy for your classroom, but rather as way for you to differentiate your instruction for individual students or as a change of pace when you use this unit year after year. 

I never do ALL the activities in this unit with my class….there is too much! Each year I pick and choose what works for me. I like to try different activities instead of doing the same thing year after year. This unit helps me do that with over 100 pages to choose from! Enjoy!

~Teacher Answer Keys Included in the 100+ pages.

PLEASE NOTE: This packet is targeted for 2nd grade, but can be used for high flying first graders and struggling 3rd graders depending on the needs of your class.

~ I have many other book units available in my store! Here are the direct links:

First Day Jitters

Miss Nelson Is Missing

Skippyjon Jones

Goldie Socks And The Three Libearians

Click, Clack, Moo Cows That Type

The Biggest Apple Ever

The Biggest Pumpkin Ever

The Biggest Christmas Tree Ever

The Biggest Snowman Ever

The Biggest Valentine Ever

~ If you would like to be notified when my products are updated and new items are added to my store then click on my picture and then the "follow me" button above. ~

~Thank you! 

Irene Hines

Teaching Affects Eternity





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment