Friday, March 15, 2019

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Mobile iPad Cart Expectations”

by MrsTech
2nd - 5th Grade


This is a simple page that you can use to display rules for when using iPads. There is one page that is just written rules and there is a page that is pictures. I have this laminated and hanging on my mobile lab cart, and I also display it in each room I enter. This would be a great sign to hang above where ever you store your iPads as a reminder of how one should behave when using them. 

* You can also pick up this product & others like it in my iPad Lesson Bundle.
***************************************************************************

Connect with Mrs. Tech
Mrs. Tech's TPT Page
Mrs. Tech's Blog
Mrs. Tech's Instagram
Mrs. Tech's Facebook

***************************************************************************

Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment