Friday, March 29, 2019

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Season Trees Clipart FREEBIE”

by Elementary Creations
Pre-Kindergarten - 12th Grade


Love the word FREE!!
These are 4 seasonal trees that can be used for any project or activity. In this set you will have the 4 seasonal trees plus the BW set. You will also have the words included colored and BW set. Best of all it's FREE!!
All graphics are saved in a PNG format and have a high resolution. You can use my clipart for personal or commercial use. If you are using my clipart for any project that you will be distributing for a free or a fee, I ask that you give credit back to my TPT store. You can add my logo or link somewhere in your packet. Please read my Terms of Use. 
Feedback will be so awesome if left! 
I LOVE hearing from you, and know that I am doing a good job. Thank you! Enjoy!! :)





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment