Friday, March 20, 2020

FREE LANGUAGE ARTS LESSON - “Cut and paste mini book - free sample book for sl blends”

by Karen Pritchett
Kindergarten - 3rd Grade


Free!!! /SL/ blend cut and paste book. Make your own 6 page mini book to focus on /SL/ in the initial position of words. (also includes sample phrases and sentences.) Great for speech therapy or for teaching blends in the regular ed classroom.

This is a sample of the mini cut and paste blend books in my store. Since /SL/ is actually an /S/ blend AND an /L/ blend, I decided to offer it here as a free sample. It is also included in each pack in my store. I have had so much fun making these with my speech students! The books are really cute when they are finished, and my kids all ask to take them home to read to their parents. Yeah for articulation carryover! Yeah for reading!

I included a directions page to explain how to make these. We have been able to finish making one booklet in one speech session. (While also practicing correct sound production at the same time.) ***Edited 1/31/14 - I added a cut and paste sorting worksheet for discriminating between /sl/ and /sw/. Enjoy!
Click here to see the full products:
/S/ blend mini books
/L/ blend mini books

I have bundled the /r/, /s/, & /l/ blend books for a pretty big discount.
Blend Books Bundle


For additional resources to help combine academics with Speech Therapy, check out my articulation sight word sets.
R, L, S, & Z sight word bundle!




Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment