Sunday, August 14, 2016

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Wristbands for All Occasions”

by 2crazyteachers
Pre-Kindergarten - 5th Grade


These wristbands can be used to praise, motivate, and communicate with students and parents. This is a great way to give positive reinforcement or to send reminders and messages home. By attaching these to the students' wrists, parents will be assured to see the messages and praise, instead of getting lost at the bottom of backpacks. This set includes 48 different wristbands that can be copied, cut out, and used throughout the year! What a great, fun way to communicate between your classroom and home!

The wristbands include:

I Had a Great Day!
I Am a Good Listener!
Helper of the Day
I am a Good Friend
Super Scientist
I Made my Teacher Proud
Ask Me About My Day
My Principal is Proud of Me!
I Lost a Tooth!
Star Student!
Student of the Week!
I Share!
I Play Fair!
I'm Awesome!
Math Whiz
I Will Not Bully
I Ate All of My Lunch
I Am A Good Citizen
I Voted!
I Follow the Rules!
I Read A Book Today!
I Was Helpful Today!
I Say NO to Drugs!
I Have an Overdue Library Book
Hooray for the Hundredth Day
I Am 100 Days Smarter
It's My Birthday
Field Trip Tomorrow!
I Need More ____________
I Know my Phone Number!
I Know my Address!
I Know my Birthday!
I Know my ABC's
I Can Count to 10
I Can Count to 100
I Know My Addition Facts!
I Know My Subtraction Facts!
I Know My Multiplication Facts!
Early Dismissal Tomorrow!
Book Orders Due Tomorrow
I Know My Colors!
I Know My Shapes
I Know the Days of the Week!
I Know the Months of the Year!
I Made Good Choices Today!
I Can Tie my Shoes!
Blank Wristband





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment