Wednesday, January 10, 2018

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Custom Task Management System”

by Charity Preston
Kindergarten - 4th Grade


Thanks for stopping by to see for yourself my new task management system that is changing the way I am consistently getting things done in my work and home lives!

Getting my work done faster so I can spend more time with my family is important to me – and I am guessing it would be a blessing for you as well!

I am thrilled to be able to share my work with you so that you may find the same joy! It would mean the world to me to know something small I created is able to help teachers out there in some way.
Thanks for your continued support!


Please be reminded that the files you have are to be used by ONE classroom teacher per copyright law. I really thank you for respecting my time and work.


Want more great teaching tips and classroom organization ideas? Register for one of our FREE Workshops, add our feed to your RSS reader, or visit us on FacebookPinterest, my TpT Store, and Instagram!





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment