Wednesday, August 8, 2018

FREE MISC. LESSON - “FREE Behavior Clip Chart”

by Just Wonderful Designs
Pre-Kindergarten - 5th Grade


Behavior Clip Chart - FREEBIE!

I hope you enjoy this free behavior clip chart, and I hope you will find it to be a useful tool in your classroom. If you are not familiar with this type of behavior chart already, the instructions are as follows:

Set Up: You will need to purchase some dollar store clips or clothespins. Each student should have a clip or clothespin with their name on it. Print, cut out and laminate the seven levels of behavior included in this resource, and hang them in your classroom. You can use a hole punch in the corners, then use paperclips, or O rings, to connect them together. Some people attach them to long, thick ribbons. 

To Use: Start each day with all the students’ clips on the “Ready To Learn” portion. Move their clips throughout the day to reflect their behavior.

You may also like these products: 
PETS! Classroom Theme Bundle
EDITABLE Apple Binders and Spines
Purple Circle Editable Classroom Supply Labels


*****************************************************************************
CUSTOMER TIPS: 

How to get discounts on future TPT purchases:
 

Did you know that TPT gives you credit towards future purchases every time you leave feedback on a product you've already purchased? It's really easy to do:

• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedbackbutton. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I always look forward to seeing how you feel about my products!

If you find an error or have a suggenstion for improvement PLEASE email me first at JustWonderfulDesigns@gmail.com, or post your comments to my Question and Answer section before leaving it on feedback. Customer satisfaction and accuracy are very important to me. I am always happy to make corrections and/or improvements based off of customers input. I am quick to respond to your concerns and I would really appreciate the opportunity to make things right before you leave your rating. 

Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:

• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. 

In addition to receiving notices, as an added bonus to my followers, I send out periodic Follower Freebies, only available to those who are following my store.

*****************************************************************************
This is my original work and is subject to copyright. Full terms of use and copyright information are included in the download.

Copyright © 2015 Jean Wilson / JWDesigns All rights reserved.





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment