Monday, August 27, 2018

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Positive Phrases for Teachers”

by Mad Eye Moody Productions
5th - 10th Grade


After my first year in the classroom, I decided I was tired of yelling and screaming at my students to listen to me. I put together this list of phrases to use whenever students' behaviors were inappropriate and once I started using them, I noticed my students acting much more appropriately and arguing with me less. The phrases are worded in "I language" (i.e. instead of "Stop arguing with me!" I would say "I care too much about class learning to argue with you"). I had them on my clipboard, which I carried around the room with me, and whenever I would get frustrated, I would look down and use one of the phrases. These made a huge difference in my ability to manage my classroom and before I knew it, I wasn't yelling or screaming at my students anymore.

I hope they will help you, too!

This resource is in .pdf format.

If you decide to download, please leave a comment about this product. Thank you for your business and feedback!

Other classroom management resources you may find useful:

Classroom Management Super Bundle

Classroom posters for classroom management middle grades and secondary

No Questions Asked Hall Passes

Parent Contact Kit

Passes hall passes clinic passes and classroom log

Reflection Sheet Kit time out

Student contract behaviors rules expectations

Student kept Behavior Checklists

White Board Procedures Poster




Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment