Sunday, August 22, 2021

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Back to School Webinar Handouts (FREE)”

by Laura Candler
2nd - 6th Grade


This packet of handouts was created to accompany Laura Candler's webinar, How to Launch a Super School Year. Download this webinar workbook to check out what's covered during this motivational session.

*************************************************************************
Where to Find the How to Launch a Super School Year Webinar
The live webinar is over, but you can purchase How to Launch a Super School Year from my TpT store. The webinar pack includes a professional development certificate, a link to the recording, PDF slide handouts, and the webinar notes packet. It also includes a link to all of the free resources mentioned in the webinar. You can purchase it alone or in one of the bundles below:
• How to Launch a Super School Year Webinar Pack
• Back to School Super Start Basic Bundle
• Back to School Mega Bundle
• Interactive Teaching Made Easy Webinars Growing Bundle



*************************************************************************

How to Launch a Super School Year Webinar Overview

What if you could walk into the class of your dreams this fall? Of course you'd jump at the chance! But what does that mean? What would your "dream class" be like? Would the students be self-motivated and excited about learning? Would they treat each other with kindness and respect? Might you look forward to Monday mornings instead of dreading them????

Believe it or not, this year's class could be your dream class. In fact, the secret to having an amazing class might be directly tied to what you do during the first week of school, and it might not have much to do with who's assigned to your roster!

Consider this: When you know how to unlock the amazing potential in every student, magic happens in the classroom!

I know from personal experience that what teachers say and do during the first week of school sets the tone for the rest of the year. Unfortunately, it took me YEARS to figure out how to launch a great school year, and it wasn't always easy. I knew it was essential to get the school year off to a great start from day one, but I had so many unanswered questions about the right way to accomplish this. How can we find the right balance between being friendly and setting clear expectations? Should we seat our students in rows or in cooperative learning teams on the first day of school? Is it true that we shouldn’t crack a smile until Christmas?

That's why developed a webinar for teachers - I wanted to share my own secrets with others to help them avoid the problems I experienced. How to Launch a Super School Year is fast-paced and packed with practical strategies and inspiration to help you launch your best school year ever! In this webinar, I dive into what it means to have a "dream class," and I share specific strategies you can implement during the first week to make that dream a reality. Download the webinar handouts for How to Launch a Super School Year, you’ll see exactly what's covered during this session.


*************************************************************************
Here's What Webinar Attendees Had To Say....
Here are just a few of the more than 100 comments on the Teaching Resources Facebook page about the live webinar presentation of How to Launch a Super School Year.

• Another wonderful webinar from Laura! I love your attitude about teaching and your willingness to share your knowledge! I'm just entering my second year of teaching and this particular webinar subject was a God Send :) I knew after the way last year started, I need a complete re-do. I now feel so much more at ease that my first week will be smoother and filled with meaningful activities. Thank You!! ~ Kristine Schnittgen

• So many good ideas! This year I think I want to do a classroom handbook. I also plan to do the team discussion cards, the name plate ice breaker, doing random seating for the first week, maybe mystery students bingo (not sure if it would work for second graders) and most importantly I plan to tell them on the first day that I am happy they are in my class and I know we will have the best year ever! ~ Cassandra Brink

• After 30 years, I am still looking for new ideas. :) I love your work and have for years! Love your ideas about the kids learning each other's names and even teaching the social skill and cooperative learning. Many kids come to middle school thinking that they know how to do group work. Now, they are with new kids from other schools! ~ Debbie Hammond

• This was another one of your excellent webinars! I loved all the back to school ideas that will help create a very positive classroom climate. I am especially excited to have my students write their "All About Me" letters. I also loved how you began with your beliefs. This will help all your students feel safe and loved. Thanks for a very informative 90 mins. ~ Jackie Henry

• I absolutely loved your webinar this evening. I loved how you went step by step for what to do before our students come, while they are with us those first few days, and what to think about and to believe in order for us to have an amazing year! I loved that you challenged us to think about our core beliefs and to voice those fo our students. I will definitely implement everything. ~ Melody Franklin

*************************************************************************
Connect with Laura Candler!
• To be notified by TpT when Laura adds new items, click the green star above.
• Like Laura's Teaching Resources Facebook page.
• Follow Laura's Pinterest Boards.
• Click HERE to sign up for product updates and exclusive freebies!

*************************************************************************
#supersstartwebinar

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Webinar-Handouts-FREE-2701702




Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
https://thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.net/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs-marketing-cooperative-one-year-membership/
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment