Saturday, September 21, 2019

FREE MISC. LESSON - “How To: Organizing Literature Guides, Video for Teachers”

by Julie Faulkner
6th - 12th Grade


In this how-to video tutorial, I'll explain how I set up and organize materials that are provided in my literature unit guides.
See more tips in video format right here on TPT of me sharing ideas from my classroom to yours. The goal?...having your own classroom success story!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to FOLLOW ME. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.
For more ideas and inspiration:
Original Cover Photography © Julie Faulkner




Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment