Wednesday, May 13, 2020

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Kids Clipart {Owl Clipart} Spring Flowers FREE”

by Violet and Thistle
Pre-Kindergarten - 8th Grade


Free Clipart Kids Set includes: children's faces/School kids faces, Owl clipart, Owl name badge/sign, Spring flowers clipart freebie
Hello,
Thank you for your interest in my designs!I
I am offering this set of clip art Images FREE for TPT sellers and buyers. All Violet and Thistle designs are unique, hand-drawn images, created by me.
These images are for your personal and small business commercial use. They are High-quality, 300 dpi, PNG, 6 inches or larger.
These designs may be used in products that you sell. Credit must be given to Violet and Thistle with a clickable link (logo button included, also found here: Logo/Credit Button, or use store link). Product files must be flattened. Designs may not be shared, redistributed, or resold AS-IS. They are for your use only. Please see my Terms of Use, which apply to both my free and for-sale items, for complete details on how my designs may be used.
Click here - See these related clipart Sets!
Backpack Kids
Fall Freebie
Border
Owls
Snowmen
Christmas
See my shop!
★★★FOLLOW ME★★★
Click on the green star  next to my shop logo. Be the first to know about new designs, discounts, and promotions!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FREE TPT Credit
It's easy! Earn credit toward future purchases when you give feedback. On your My Purchases page click on Provide Feedback below your purchased product's title.
I value your feedback. Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow me at:




Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment