Sunday, August 9, 2020

FREE MISC. LESSON - “Teaching With Style Fonts {FREEBIE}”

by Teaching With Style
Pre-Kindergarten - 12th Grade


These four fonts will brighten up any teaching product!

TWS Bold Style
TWS Skinny Style
TWS Dotty Style
TWS Line Style

These fonts were created in my own handwriting and are great for student worksheets, parent newsletters, classroom labels and more!

TOU:
You may use them in any product, personal use or commercial use, just as long as you credit me with a link to my blog or store. I have included my TOUs and blog button in the download to make it easy for you!

Visit my blog Teaching With Style for more ideas, lessons, freebies, and giveaways!





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
https://thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.net/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs-marketing-cooperative-one-year-membership/
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment